We promise to take good care of you. We wouldn't be here without our amazing customers so we try to do everything possible to make sure you're happy with your order. However, we understand there may be occasions when you aren't happy with an item you received or you just change your mind and want to return something. There may even be times when we mess up and send you the wrong item. In any event, we want to make returns as quick and easy as possible.
How Returns Work
- Returns can easily be started by simply emailing us with your return request.
- We review your return request and notify you whether your request has been approved or declined. Return requests that meet the criteria in our return policy will be given a return authorization. If your return is not eligible, we'll let you know.
- After receiving your return authorization, you ship the item back to us. If the return is due to a defective item or a mistake on our part, we will provide a prepaid shipping label to use for your return.
- After we receive your return, your item(s) will be inspected to ensure they compy with our return policy. A refund or replacement may be issued based on the choice selected in your return request. Refunds are issued back to the original method of payment used during purchase.
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased from us:
- Refunds are issued back to the original method of payment used during purchase. Please allow up to 5 business days after we receive your items to process your return.
- Damaged shipments must be reported to us within 7 days of delivery in order to receive return authorization. Please report damaged shipments immediately.
- Clearance items, special orders and gift cards/certificates are not returnable.
If you have any questions about our return policy, feel free to contact us.